Friday 30 November 2012

Home Learning #11

Project/Literacy

    • I realised that my 'helpful' links are not actually that helpful.
    • I'll try to add a new section to help show what I'm looking for.
  • Hand in date: Friday (Chillax - You don't need them by Monday)
Maths
  • Manga High
    • People want a Fai-To but we won't get one unless we play it more frequently. I put some proportion games up last week but so far only Kayleigh, Ryan and Kelsie have played them.
      • I know other people have been on but I mean specifically proportion games
Spellings
  • This weeks spellings are about the Leveson Inquiry
    • CLICK HERE
    • I didn't opt for the letter to David Cameron (due to a high difficulty), however I chose a report from Channel 4 instead, hence the delay.
Extras
  • England v New Zealand (Sat - 14:30)
    • Highlights on BBC Three @ 19:00 (or iPlayer)
    • Following our success in the rugby this week I thought you'd enjoy watching the masters. And by that I mean New Zealand, but hopefully we'll put up a good fight.
  • Leveson Inquiry
    • Blog about it - Its a big topic amongst bloggers at the moment
    • Do you understand it?
    • What does it mean to you?
    • Will it affect you?
    • The Leveson Inquiry is really just a huge balanced argument. One day, when you are Lord Hammond or Lord Smith for example, you might have to write a report like this and then you'll be glad of the practice you had in the Dodos' class.
  • Literacy
    • Inquiry of Enquiry?
      • Do you know the difference?
  • Christmas
    • Excellent rehearsal this week; however, we need to be the best class by a long margin.
      • Practice your lines
      • Sing the songs
    • Costumes
      • We talked about costumes in class. No need for anything too special just make sure you're the same as everyone in your group

No comments:

Post a Comment