Saturday 14 April 2012

Home Learning

Literacy

  • Letter to Mr Stuart-Sheppard
    • Check your letter using the level descriptors. Please make sure you do this first, I have received some emails and I feel that some people haven't checked them through fully. Click here for the level descriptors.
    • head@brundall.norfolk.sch.uk
  • Blogs
    • Not sure how everyone is getting on with the blogging. I know there were issues for some people when we started but we'll see if can sort them out when we're back.#
  • Pottermore
    • Check out this new website. Click Here
    • Add me on it so I can see how you're getting on: CentaurPotion9849
      • My username is a bit silly but its generated for safety. This is what we discussed in class before we set up our blogs.
    • Add each other and explore the online Harry Potter world.
Science
  • Seeds Challenge
    • Don't worry if you are having problems with the seeds. I think it was a bit silly of the John Innes centre to give us the seeds before the holidays. I doubt many other schools have been very successful.
    • It would be great to see how you have got on. Show me your blog or comment on this post.
    • PS I have a confession: I left my seed at school. Oops! It would have died anyway because I've been away for two weeks so I'm not too bothered.

No comments:

Post a Comment